Date: Tuesday August 14,2018
Venue: One Shangri-La Place EDSA Mandaluyong
Time : 8am-5pm
2 Snacks and a lunch fit for Kings.
4 speakers , 1 mission , cpd points …
This is open to all our members and friends
Pre-Reg Rates up to August 3
APO Members – P2,000
Friends of APO ( non-member ) P2500
Student Member P1500
After August 3
APO member P2500
Friends of APO P3000
Student Member P2000
Please deposit payment for the August 14, 2018 seminar to Association of Philippine Orthodontists, Metrobank Valencia branch Acct # 343-3-34351117-6. PLEASE WRITE YOUR LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, PRC # and the event “DIY 2018 ORTHO TRENDS” on the deposit slip and email copy to email@example.com or send to viber/whatsapp +639189467488.
MCU College of Dentistry 3rd Continuing Professional Development seminar is now open for pre-registration. Limited slots available. First come, first served.
**Seminar fee: Php500.00 (Hands-on workshop not included)
**For hands-on workshop, option 1 payment only. Call MCU CoD for workshop fee and slots availability.
OPTION 1: Fill-up the pre-registration form and pay the seminar fee at MCU Cashier located at the PGT Building. Submit the pre-registration form and official receipt to Ms. MJ at the MCU College of Dentistry Dean’s Office.
OPTION 2: Bank deposit.
Account name: Manila Central University
Savings Account Number: 06001-2828-8
E-mail the copy of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details for PRC validation and credit of CPD units:
Complete name (as reflected on PRC ID)
PRC License number and expiration date
Contact number (mobile and landline)
Clinic or office address
You will receive an e-mail confirmation within 12 hours after submission.
1. No on-site registration.
2. Pre-registration will be closed once maximum number of participants are reached. Announcement will be posted in our Facebook Page. Slots will be based on the time reflected in the receipt or deposit slip. Only those who submitted the registration details within the cut-off date will be considered pre-registered. Please make sure of the updated information before paying.
3. Bring your official receipt, bank deposit slip and PRC ID to be presented upon registration.
4. Only attendees who participated from the start up to end of the seminar will be given the complete CPD points.
5. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued after the seminar.
6. Complete name (as reflected on PRC ID) will appear in the Certificate of Attendance (CoA). Revisions and/or on the CoA will be released 1 week after the seminar with a corresponding reprinting fee.
7. Be in your comfortable business attire.
– THIS SEMINAR IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS ONLY –
– PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WRITTEN IN THE ATTACHED PHOTOS AND IN THIS POST –
Good day, doctors!
Come and join us in our 2nd Quarterly Scientific Seminar, and our Christmas Party this coming December 3, 2017, Sunday, from 1PM to 6:30 PM at Aloe A&B, Marco Polo Hotel, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
Let us enjoy the festive Christmas celebration as we learn on ‘Dealing with Perforations: Causes, Prevention, and Management’ with Dr. John Gerard Omo, and a ‘CBCT study of Pevalence of MB2 in Mesiobuccal Root of Maxillary First Molars’ with Dr. Kristine Lomboy.
And afterwards, we invite you to stay and celebrate with us a Korean-themed Christmas Party to promote Ifea Wec Seoul’s 11th IFEA World Endodontic Congress 2018 at Coex, Seoul, Korea, on October 4 – 7, 2018. Please wear anything that will symbolize a Korean Culture or anything Korean to have fun and win prizes!
Let’s party and have some fun together in learning something new in Endodontics! ?? ??? ?? ???!
Learning Endodontics the right , and fun way!
Thank you, and see you soon, doctors!
– – – – –
– LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS ONLY –
(Please see photos attached for more details regarding the seminar)
Pre-registration (until November 24, 2017):
> ESP MEMBER: FREE
> NON-MEMBER: PhP 1,000
> FACULTY / STUDENT: PhP 500
> ESP MEMBER: PhP 500
> NON-MEMBER: PhP 2,000
> FACULTY / STUDENT: PhP 1,000
Payments are non-refundable but transferrable and may be made thru:
BDO (Banco de Oro)
Acct name: Endodontic Society of the Philippines, Inc.
Current acct no: 4170 2650 52
Please contact Dr. Nepomuceno, and Dr. Conch Medina for reservation:
Dr. Conch Medina
> (02) 631 9469
> 0933 393 7569
> email: email@example.com
Dr. Jo Nepomuceno
> (02) 899 1263
> (02) 987 4634
> 0917 832 2412 (Globe)
> email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS ONLY –
Kindly send image of deposit slip WITH YOU NAME ON IT through email and confirm by sending a text message to Dr. Medina or Dr. Nepomuceno
Please bring your Original deposit slip and it must be submitted on December 4, 2017.
As soon as payment is made, please inform our coordinator and email your deposit slip, WITH YOUR NAME WRITTEN ON IT, to the email address stated above. No name on the deposit slip will not be honored as a transaction/reservation.
(No contact, no reservation. Not following instructions written in flier and post, no reservation.)
Thank you! See you soon.