Complete your CPD points this year (PPDSI is an accredited specialty affiliate PRC-CPD Provider) equivalent to a WHOLE DAY SEMINAR:
‘MustDate4November’: (1) Dr. Dimitris Emmanouil of the International Association for Disability & Oral Health; (2) Prof. Shun-Te Huang, a professor-expert on Special Care Dentistry and President of the Taiwan Association for Disabilities and Oral Health (3) Dr. Ermenilda Avendano of the Neurodevelopmental Pediatrics of the Child Neuroscience Center of the Philippine Children’s Medical Center; (4) Senator Lie-la De Lima, PPDSI Keynote Speaker for “Extrajudicially Yours”; (5) Kiddie Smiles Magazine – FREE copies to the first 150 attendees; (6) PRC Continuing Professional Development (CDP) points for license renewal; (7) PPDSI CPE points (10) for membership renewal.
Dr. Dimitris Emmanouil:
(1) Behavior Management Techniques for Children with Special Health Care Needs (SHCN)
(2) The use of Minimal Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Oxygen Inhalation Sedation for Special Needs Dentistry
(3) Effective Caries Management and Treatment Planning for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
Prof. Shun-Te Huang
(1) The Critical Pathway on the Use of General Anesthesia and Sedation for Children with Special Health Care Needs
(2) An Introduction to the Use of Motivational Interviewing for Patients, Parents and Caregivers
Dr. Ermenilda Avendano
(1) Towards a Better Understanding of Children with Special Health Care Needs, (Focus Autism Spectrum Disorder and Cerebral Palsy)
Senator Laila D.
PPDSI Fellowship Night Keynote Speaker
‘MustDate4November’: Regular Registration Fees: P3K; November 28, 2016; Bayanihan Center Unilab; Deposit payments to: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI); Account Name: PPDSI; Account Number: 0211038047; Take a photo of the deposit slip and email to firstname.lastname@example.org )