1.Assembly area will be at service road of Roxas Blvd. corner Libertad St. (north bound) 5:30am in front 7-11
near Department Foreign Affairs.
2. Alay-Parada representative of chapters, affiliates and schools will register at the registration booth, which
will be at the Main Gate of the Cuneta Astrodome it will be on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS,
registration starts at 4am. Registration chairman: Dr. Menchie Cruz-Ramil 0922 841 1923/ 434 5678,
3. Alay parada will start at 6:45am sharp after the 3k fun run has started or upon the signal of
the fun run organizers.
4. From holding area, parade will proceed to the inner most lane of Roxas Blvd (Lane 5).
5. Cone barriers has been set-up by the fun run organizers for us to occupy and upon reaching
the foot of the Buendia/Roxas Blvd Fly-over we will make a u-turn to head back to Cuneta
6. We will be occupying the same lane going back.
7. We will be covering a total of 1.5 Km for the whole alay-parada.
8. As agreed all participating dental chapters and affiliates are to wear the official fun run
singlets. We also encourage the participating schools to wear the FUN RUN singlet’s to show
support for the NDHM.
9. Trophy awards will be given to the biggest delegation for schools, chapters, and affiliates.
10. A single “early bird” award will be given to the first chapter or affiliate to register.
10. Marshalls will be provided by the Armed Forces of the Philippines (Air Force and reservist).
11. For concerns please contact Dr. Bong Estrella 0917 836 1925/ 0922 859 4209 or
Col. Willy Marana 0917 816 1958