UE College of Dentistry now offers four Master of Science in Dentistry. Collectively known as POPE – short for Periodontics, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics and Endodontics – these two-year specialty courses are designed to provide dental graduates with continuing dental education that is within their reach – to broaden their interests and abilities, and to transform them to competent dental professionals at par with the world’s best. With its distinguished faculty, state of the art facilities, and a library of over 2000 titles and 5000 volumes of dental books as well as local and international dental journals, UE is the ideal place to secure your future in the highly competetive and evolving dental health care industry.
Admission Requirements for Master of Science in Dentistry
For Filipino Students:
1. Graduate of a duly recognized local or foreign medical or dental school.
2. Licensed dental practitioner.
3. Original transcript of records and four photocopies.
4. Diploma and four photocopies.
5. Certificates of good moral character from the school dean and a faculty member where the applicant graduated.
6. Letter of intent to enter the MS Dentsitry Program and a resume.
7. Four recent 2″ x 2″, full color ID photos.
8. Application fee.
9. Other documents required by the University.
Additional Requirements for Foreign Students:
1. Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) from the Bureau of Immigration.
2. Certificate of financial capability.
3. Application fee.
Applicants should pass the entrance exam and personal interview.
For more info, contact UE College of Dentistry, UE Manila Campus, 2219 C.M. Recto Avenue, 1008. Telephone numbers 02 7355471 loc. 327 and 328.