MCU College of Dentistry 3rd Continuing Professional Development seminar is now open for pre-registration. Limited slots available. First come, first served.
**Seminar fee: Php500.00 (Hands-on workshop not included)
**For hands-on workshop, option 1 payment only. Call MCU CoD for workshop fee and slots availability.
OPTION 1: Fill-up the pre-registration form and pay the seminar fee at MCU Cashier located at the PGT Building. Submit the pre-registration form and official receipt to Ms. MJ at the MCU College of Dentistry Dean’s Office.
OPTION 2: Bank deposit.
Account name: Manila Central University
Savings Account Number: 06001-2828-8
E-mail the copy of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details for PRC validation and credit of CPD units:
Complete name (as reflected on PRC ID)
PRC License number and expiration date
Contact number (mobile and landline)
Clinic or office address
You will receive an e-mail confirmation within 12 hours after submission.
1. No on-site registration.
2. Pre-registration will be closed once maximum number of participants are reached. Announcement will be posted in our Facebook Page. Slots will be based on the time reflected in the receipt or deposit slip. Only those who submitted the registration details within the cut-off date will be considered pre-registered. Please make sure of the updated information before paying.
3. Bring your official receipt, bank deposit slip and PRC ID to be presented upon registration.
4. Only attendees who participated from the start up to end of the seminar will be given the complete CPD points.
5. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued after the seminar.
6. Complete name (as reflected on PRC ID) will appear in the Certificate of Attendance (CoA). Revisions and/or on the CoA will be released 1 week after the seminar with a corresponding reprinting fee.
7. Be in your comfortable business attire.